BIG-PICTURE THINKING. LONG-TERM IMPACT.
We’re not just your standard provider. We approach contracts in a way that addresses the big picture issues affecting homelessness within the community, so we can create solutions that address the immediate challenges and minimise the risks for long-term change.
Our services include:
- Destination: Home is a Concrete-led service with support from local organisations Adullam Homes Housing Association, North Staffs Mind, Changes: Health and Wellbeing and WALK Ministries. We match customers with a Service Coordinator to provide tailored one-to-one support.
- Floating support in Staffordshire for anyone at risk of becoming homeless to help maintain their tenancy and find a solution to make sure their housing situation is more concrete.
- Floating support and supported housing in Cheshire for families and individuals in Cheshire East (South) including Crewe, Nantwich, Alsager, Sandbach, Middlewich and surrounding areas at risk of losing their home.
- Shared social housing to help tackle homelessness by offering people their own tenancies in a shared property.
- Housing and mental health support.
- Refugee support.
- Schools education programme s designed to prevent homelessness in young people.
- Support for landlords to help tenants stay in their existing accommodation.
- A private lettings service that offers a unique, personally-tailored service for landlords.