Who are Potteries Gold?
Potteries Gold is a project of Citizens Advice Staffordshire North and Stoke on Trent, funded by the Big Lottery.
We offer online benefits briefings and training sessions for community groups in North Staffordshire
To book us to do a talk for your community group call reception on 01782 201234 and ask for Potteries Gold team
Or email [email protected]
Please be aware that Sarah only works a few hours a week but she will get back to you when she can.
Sarah can deliver a talk on any aspect of the benefits system that you would like to know more about.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Follow our @PotteriesGold Facebook and Twitter accounts for regular features including:
- benefit information leaflets
- benefits news and case studies to help make sense of new regulations
- case law and legislation
- Potteries Gold Post newsletter
- Details of our online benefits briefings.
Download our benefit leaflets
Our benefit leaflets are designed to be easy to understand for members of the public. They are ideal to have on offer at your community venue.
Leaflets are sorted by theme:
- Means Tested Benefits Series
- Change of Circumstances Series
- Health Benefit Series
- Pensioners’ Benefits Series
- Disputes and appeals Series
Browse the full range and download at http://www.snscab.org.uk/about-us/potteries-gold/