The Macari Foundation is established to relieve poverty of persons who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless or those who are suffering from associated issues such as substance miss-use, mental health problems or crime and anti-social behaviour in North Staffordshire by providing night shelter accommodation, food and support to them to help them move on to independent living.
- General Charitable Purposes
- The Prevention Or Relief Of Poverty
- Other Defined Groups
- The General Public/mankind
- Provides Buildings/facilities/open Space
- Provides Services
- Provides Advocacy/advice/information