Customers can browse and borrow books in person at Tunstall Library.
Library users can:
- Visit without an appointment and choose items from the shelves
- Use a public computer for up to one hour per day
- Use the photocopier.
A range of covid-secure measures are in place:
- Library users must wear a face covering;
- Customers must use hand sanitiser;
- Visitors are asked to complete a test and trace form;
- Sanitising equipment is available at PCs;
- PCs are spaced to maintain social distancing;
- A one-way system is in place;
- All returned books are quarantined for 72 hours;
- For the time being, there is no access to meeting rooms, study spaces, magazines, newspapers, CDs, DVDs or public toilets in libraries;
- Opening hours have been temporarily reduced to allow time for cleaning.
There is also a Click, Call and Collect service, which allows customers to order books online or over the phone – then collect. For more information visit: Click, Call and Collect
Sign up for e-mail updates by visiting the Stoke-on-Trent City Council Website and choosing “Libraries” as one of your subscription options.