Stoke-on-Trent Community Directory – How we use your personal information
We are a data controller for the personal information we hold about you in relation to the Stoke-on-Trent Community Directory. The data processor is our contracted third party ‘Vast Services (1920)’.
Details of your rights under data protection legislation are available at stoke.gov.uk/dataprotection
When you use the Stoke-on-Trent Community Directory service we collect information about:
• Feedback (through visitors emailing the council or completing online forms)
• Queries and customer satisfaction survey results
• Site information, using cookies which you can choose to reject, except where they are necessary for the operation of the site.
We only keep this data for the time specified in our retention schedule or as required by law.
We use this data to:
• improve the content of the website and the way it works;
• contact visitors (with their permission)
• see which third party links are visited so council officers can work to support these organisations;
• see how many people are looking at different web pages, which can help the site’s owners make the content more useful;
• see how many people are looking at different web pages, which can assist Stoke-on-Trent officers understand and improve care and support services in the city of Stoke-on-Trent;
We are able to do this because as a local authority, it is within our public task to help support organisations in our area such as those listed in the directory.
This Privacy Notice relates to Stoke-on-Trent Community Directory only. Providers accessed through this website will have their own privacy procedures for which Stoke-on-Trent City Council is not responsible.
If you want to speak to someone about this service please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org