Terms and Conditions of User for Use
By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully as they set out your rights and obligations, acceptable use of the website and the Council and VAST’s disclaimer.
Stoke-on-Trent Community Directory (“Directory”) is owned by Stoke-on-Trent City Council (“The Council”) and is managed by VAST Services (1920) (“VAST”).
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPTABLE USE
By using the Directory to find care and support services you agree to comply with the following:
- You may print off and email any page from the Directory for your personal use, or for the use of someone you are assisting. The authors of the content on the Directory must always be acknowledged. You must not modify any paper or digital copies of the Directory in any way. You must not use any company/organisation logo separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use the Directory logo without accompanying content from and/or reference to the website.
- You may link the Directory home page to external websites, provided that you have permission to do so and it is done in fairly and legally. Any links must not damage the reputation of The Council or VAST and must not suggest there is any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and where we request that you remove a link, you agree to do so as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Directory and you should use your own virus protection software. There is no guarantee that the Directory will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and in using the Directory you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you could commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
2. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please see the Privacy Notice